Limited Edition Fixed Term Deposits
If you have £2,000 or more to invest for a period of time, it's worth considering investing in a Limited Edition Fixed Term Deposit.
We have a number of Limited Edition rates available at the minute. Rates correct as at 19/09/2016.
|Limited Edition Fixed Term Deposit||Current rates (Fixed) Gross %||Current rates (Fixed) AER %|
- Choose from terms of 6, 9, 12 or 18 months or 2 years
- Minimum deposit amount of £2,000, maximum £1,000,000
- Interest is paid gross at the end of the term without the deduction of income tax
- No additional lodgements permitted during the period
- No early withdrawals can be made during the term
- If, after the 14 day cooling off period, due to exceptional circumstances we allow you to withdraw part or all of the deposit before the end of the fixed term, you will have to pay a fee calculated at the time of withdrawal. A minimum fee of £25 will apply; if the interest you've earned doesn't cover this, you may get back less than you put in.
Please read our terms and conditions
¹ The Gross Interest Rate represents the fixed rate payable
² AER stands for Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if the interest rate was paid and compounded each year. As every advertisement for a savings product which quotes an interest rate will contain an AER, you will be able to compare more easily what return you can expect from your savings over time.