Fixed Term Deposits
Regular Fixed Term Deposit
If you want to invest £10,000 or more for a set period of time and get a guaranteed return, then the Fixed Term Deposit account could be what you are looking for.
- Choose from terms of 1, 2, 3, 6 or 12 months
- No maximum to the amount you can invest
- Interest rate fixed based on the London Money Market rates
- Interest is paid gross at the end of the term without the deduction of income tax
- No additional lodgements during the period
- No early withdrawals can be made.
- If, after the 14 day cooling off period, due to exceptional circumstances if a withdrawal is permitted a Breakage Charge will apply. The charge will be calculated on the withdrawal amount and the current interest rate to the maturity date. A minimum fee of £25 will apply, if the interest you've earned doesn't cover this, you may get back less than you put in. If you only withdraw some of your funds, a minimum balance of £10,000 or more must remain in the account.