Our Classic Saver account aims to reward your saving by paying higher rates of interest the more your save.
This account also gives you the option of a Passbook or ATM card to allow you to track the amount you have saved. Classic Saver will suit you if you want easy access to your savings together with higher interest as your balance rises.
- The minimum amount you can open an account with is £1
- There is no maximum to the amount you can save.
- Interest rates are variable.
- Option of a Passbook or ATM card
- Withdrawing cash from cash machines (ATMs) in the UK, and all Bank of Ireland cash machines in Ireland1
- Interest is paid annually at the end of March, or the next business day
- Interest is paid gross without the deduction of tax
- No notice period or penalties for withdrawals
You can lodge, withdraw or transfer money to/from your account using any of the following methods:
- At any Bank of Ireland UK branch
By telephone or on the Internet using our 365 service
View our current interest rates
1We do not charge for withdrawals at cash machines in the UK, however some providers may. In such circumstances the machine will give you notice that you may be charged.