Get the car you want sooner than you think - with a Bank of Ireland UK Car Loan
Whether you're thinking of buying a new or used car, we would like to help!
We know that choosing a car is a big decision that can take some time. Therefore it makes sense to choose a Bank of Ireland UK car loan as it’s quick and easy to apply for.
Also, unlike many lenders the interest rates we quote will not be affected by your credit rating. Therefore the interest rate (APR) we quote at the start of your application will be the interest rate you pay. Simple.
With a Bank of Ireland UK car loan you will benefit from fixed loan repayments for the life of your loan, which makes it easier to budget ahead. You can also include other costs such as car insurance and car tax in the loan amount you request.
In addition, having a car loan already in place can give you better bargaining power when negotiating with car dealerships – doesn’t that sound good?
Our Car Loans – Quick Summary
- Borrow between £1,000 and £25,000
- Easy to apply for and a quick decision in most instances
- Fixed monthly repayments – easy to budget for
- Rates from 6.8% APR on loans between £7,500 and £14,999. Representative 6.9% APR.
- Repayment terms from 6 to 60 months
- Loans available for many other purposes too - including dream holiday, wedding, home improvements and tidying up your finances.
Find out how much it could cost by using our handy loan calculator.
So why delay, apply today and you could be putting your plans into action!
Frequently asked questions
Got a question about a Bank of Ireland UK loan?
If you can’t find the answer here, give us a call on 0345 736 5555
- How will you decide if I get my loan?
- Is the interest rate fixed?
- Can I apply in joint names?
- Do you charge any arrangement fee?
- Do you have a Loan Calculator?
- Why does the APR on my new quote differ from my existing loan?
- What is APR?
- What can I use my Personal Loan for?
- Over how long can I take a loan?
- How much can I borrow?
- What criteria do I need to meet before I can apply?
The APRs quoted are indicative examples and will vary depending on the term and the amount selected. Figures shown are for illustrative purposes only.
Rates correct as at October 2016.
*For your security and to improve our service to you, all telephone calls may be recorded and monitored for training purposes.
All loans are subject to the Bank’s lending conditions. Applicants must be 18 years or older. Written quotations available on request. The rate is guaranteed for the term of your loan.
Bank of Ireland UK personal loans are provided by NIIB Group Limited trading as Northridge Finance. Bank of Ireland (UK) plc and NIIB Group Limited are Bank of Ireland Group companies.