The Clear Current Account has been developed to provide you with flexibility, service, reliability and the value you expect. How you manage your day-to-day banking is clearly up to you. You choose whatever option suits best and you aren’t committed to one particular route.
Free everyday banking
Enjoy transaction fee free banking with our clear Current Account. With a Bank of Ireland UK Clear Current Account the following services are FREE of charge, no matter how many times you use them:
- Lodging and withdrawing cash in branches
- Making payments online, on the phone and in shops using your debit card in the UK
- Withdrawing cash from cash machines (ATMs) in the UK, and all Bank of Ireland cash machines in Ireland¹
- Setting up standing orders and direct debits for regular payments
- Paying by cheque
Find out more about what is available with this account by clicking the links below:
Please click here for details on Current Account rates
Charges may be applied for the provision of additional services or requests. These charges are for extra services you ask us to provide and are usually charged at the time we provide the service. Please see our Fees and Charges section for full details.
¹ We do not charge for withdrawals at cash machines in the UK, however some providers may. In such circumstances the machine will give you notice that you may be charged.
* For your security and to improve our service to you, we may record and monitor phone calls for training purposes.
Bank of Ireland UK adheres to The Standards of Lending Practice which are monitored and enforced by the LSB: www.lendingstandardsboard.org.uk.