A Business Current Account is the key component in any relationship with a Bank. At Bank of Ireland UK we are confident that you will be comforted in the knowledge that you have a dedicated team of professionals to deal with all of your banking needs.
Our service is second to none and our product range is flexible enough to provide you with all of your banking needs. A current account is the main operating account of your business and as such you need to be sure that your Bank has the capacity and flexibility to deal with you and the requirements of your business.
A Business Current Account offers considerable benefits to businesses needing an operating account for transactional banking and cash-flow management purposes.
For more information on our Business Current Account please see
|Schedule of Charges Business Customers N.I.||Guide to Banking for Business Customers|
- Easy access to your current account when you need it
- No minimum balance
- Easy automated payments by Standing Order, Direct Debit or via BACS
- Electronic Banking via Bank of Ireland UK Business On Line
- Business Pay (via fax)
- Authorised overdraft (subject to our agreement)
- Free monthly statement
- Quarterly advice note detailing any transaction charges payable
Make the decision to switch to Bank of Ireland UK and you won't look back. We take the time to ensure you get the services you need from our locally based experts.
Moving your business current account to Bank of Ireland UK couldn’t be simpler. We will look after everything for you and keep you informed every step of the way.
Switching is easy
Bank of Ireland UK has two switching services:
- Current Account Switch Service: With the free Current Account Switch Service you can switch your business current account to us in a simple, reliable and hassle-free way. The Current Account Switch Service is backed by the Current Account Switch Guarantee.
- Bank of Ireland UK Account Switch Service: If you wish to transfer your account to Bank of Ireland UK but keep your old bank account open you will be unable to use the Current Account Switch Service. In this event, you can still move your business current account to us by using the Bank of Ireland UK Account Switch Service.
There may be other occasions where the switch will be arranged via the Bank of Ireland UK Account Switch Service and not via the Current Account Switch Service. Our Current Account Switching Services brochure outlines the key features of both services and is available from your local branch or download here
A member of staff can take you through the key features of each to help you decide which service is appropriate for you.