At Bank of Ireland, we know that you like to be able to manage your money on the go. So now, our simple new Mobile Banking App gives you access to the most popular 365 online services - securely and directly from your own mobile phone.
So no matter where you are, you can check your balance, transfer funds, pay bills and access other useful services through your phone or tablet device, whenever it suits you.
Click here to view the Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking Demo:
The Bank of Ireland Mobile Banking App has a number of features that allow you to use your account on the go. These are some of our most popular online services, which have been adapted for use via your phone.
- Secure login - you can rest assured that your details are as secure as ever
- View account balances on your Current, Demand Deposit, Term Loan and Credit Card
- View transaction histories
- Transfer money between your own accounts
- Transfer money to existing payees (excluding international payments)
- Pay to Mobile – transfer money to family and friends using only a mobile phone number
- Pay your bills
- Other Account Login – customers who have more than one Bank of Ireland UK account profile can now switch between their accounts on the login page
- Search for Bank of Ireland UK Branches and ATMs in your area
- Contact Bank of Ireland UK
If you are already a Bank of Ireland 365 online customer all you will need to do is download our App from the App Store (iPhone) or Google Play Store (Android). Alternatively, you can use a QR Code scanner on the barcodes below to access the relevant App store. You will then be able to log in with your 365 online login information.
That's it! You're ready to get mobile.
If you are not registered for 365 online, click here to get set up.
How easy is it to get mobile?
Our schedule of Fees and Charges is available below:
See Fees and Charges frequently asked questions for more detail.
Please see the current 365 online, phone and mobile banking terms and conditions below:
Current and historical 365 Terms and Conditions and recent press releases are available for viewing.
Please view our FAQ section for frequently asked questions on mobile banking