The Bank of Ireland UK debit card is a single global debit card that can be used at home or abroad, with access to millions of retail outlets and ATMs worldwide. Wherever you see the Maestro logo, you can:
- Pay for goods and services in shops, by phone and over the internet
- Pay for goods and services worldwide, in shops, at cash machines and over the counter in Bureaux de Change
- Request up to £100 cash back when shopping in some supermarkets and other participating retailers
- In addition you can withdraw cash at any cash machine displaying the LINK and/or Maestro logo, and from any Bank of Ireland branch or ATM across Ireland¹
The Bank of Ireland UK debit card is protected by Bank of Ireland 3D Secure Service.
There is no charge for using your debit card when buying goods or services in the UK.
Fees and charges apply for using your card outside the UK. Please refer to our Clear Current Account brochure for details.
For more information, or to apply now, click here or call us on 0800 0850 444*
* For your security and to improve our service to you, we may record and monitor phone calls for training purposes.
¹ We do not charge for withdrawals at cash machines in the UK, however some providers may. In such circumstances the machine will give you notice that you may be charged.